Straits Times Article:
T2W5 - What is the future going to be like
Activity 1 Group work -
Website about futurist
10 jobs that will be new in 20 years:
10 jobs that will not exist in 20 years:
Strategic skills in demand by MOM
T2W1: Leaders Lesson 4
What are the attributes which a leader who Challenges the Process should have?
Complete the sentence in groups of 2-3 in Padlet after watching the video. Write your names.
Complete the sentence on Padlet
“I am a teenager and yet….”
T1W10: Leaders Lesson 3
Questions to assist in writing the credo:
- Where did your beliefs about what is important in life come from?
- Which of these ideas or principles still guide you now?
- Which are still useful? How do they help, support, or guide you in your daily life now?
- Which are no longer useful? Do any ever cause you conflict or uneasiness?
- Is it time to let go of some old ways of thinking and acting?
- How do I use the growth mindset and challenging the process to guide the way I live my life?
- your personal credo in the folder shared. Make a copy and rename the Google doc properly
due Term 2 Week 1 (Monday)
T1W9: Leaders Lesson 2
- Watch the video and share your views in a group. KEY in your groups view in Padlet 1 for the assigned question
Padlet 1 -
Using the Padlet 2, match the points shared previously to Model the Way (through actions)
Padlet 2 -
Assignment: Research on ways to write personal credo. Students will write their credo next lesson.
Post OBS Survey
Video 2 :
- create an original quote about managing, overcoming or embracing change. Students to write down their chosen quote on the Google Slide. One person per slide
Goal setting folder:
1. make a copy of the spreadsheet: S3-02 | Reg | Name | 2016 Target Setting
2. rename accordingly
3. complete the 3 tabs for goal setting
4. do not open other spreadsheets except your own